SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 AM -2:30 PM through July 8th and 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM from July 25th to August 10th
Office will be closed June 20th, June 27th, July 4th, and July 11th-22nd
- Office Staff: Secretary - Heather Jaeger & Attendance Clerks - Pam Severns & Victoria Villegas
- Office Hours: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Attendance Hours 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- The school office is not able to take, hold or deliver money to students. Please do not bring money to the office for students. If you need to put money on your student’s lunch account you may do so in the cafeteria.
- The office has a drop off area that may be utilized for student lunches, books, PE clothes, etc. Please make note that these items will not be delivered to students and students will not be called to the office to pick up the items. Please make arrangements and/or notify your student that they will have an item in the office. In the case of lunches, the office staff will make their best effort to call the student to the office during the student’s lunch period to pick up their delivery but it is not guaranteed.
- Full size pizzas are not permitted to be delivered to students.
- Deliveries for students by Uber Eats, Postmates, Grubhub, etc. are not permitted.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the office.
- Students may use the office’s student phone to make emergency phone calls. If a student is ill they may come to the office during class time to call home. Students are not permitted to use their cell phones in class to call home, they must come to the office to use the student phone. Other non emergency calls may only be made before school, during break and lunch, and after school. Students may not use the phone during class time to ask for something to be delivered to the school or for non-emergency calls.