Hutchinson Library Rules
Library Hours: 9:35 am- 1:05 pm
Media Clerk: Mrs. Guzman
- Present your Student ID card and Book(s) to be checked out at the
- checkout counter.
- 3 Library Books may be checked out at a time for an interval of 2 weeks.
- To Renew a book, please bring the book to the library counter.
- Reference material may not be checked out.
- Books checked out are your responsibility. You will be charged for loss or damage.
- Be especially careful of water damage. (i.e. Water bottles in backpacks)
- A set of Textbooks are issued to each student at Registration.
- Textbooks are to be returned at the end of the school year at a designated date.
- Textbooks issued are Your Responsibility. You will be charged for Loss or Damage. (They are very expensive!!!)
- Be aware that all Library Computer use is monitored.
- Library Computers are to be used for School Assignments.
- No Personal Email (NLMUSD Gmail only)
- No Games, Movie Clips, Uploads, or manipulating site data.
- Printers are to be used for school assignments only.
- Be careful when printing - selecting only the articles/pictures needed. Let Mrs. Guzman give a quick check before printing. Push print only once, if there is a printing problem check with Mrs. Guzman.
- Log off your student account before leaving - Do NOT Shut Down.
General Library Rules
- No gum, food or drinks permitted!
- Any Library materials used, needs to be returned to the proper locations.
- Clean up your work area and push in the chairs before leaving.
- Be respectful of students using the library as a quiet place to study and read.