Welcome to Hutchinson Middle School! The focus at Hutchinson and in Room 64 is student achievement. Mrs. JoAnne Fleming Location: Room 64 Subjects Taught: Math 6Grade Level: 6th Grade Conference/Prep Period: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:13 – 2:05 pm and Wednesday from 12:22 – 1:02 pmContact info: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include your child’s name/period in the subject line) or call (562) 944-3268, you can also use this phone number to report your child's absence(s)
General Math Procedures:
- Work must be completed in pencil.
- Students are to show ALL work to receive credit.
- No late work will be accepted.
- Bring math workbook, spiral notebook, pencil, colored pen, charged iPad, and calendar planner to class each day.
- Extra help is provided before and after school at Homework Club or Math Tutoring. Check school website for days and times.